Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WoooHoooo! Mama Hit the Mother Load!

I went through some of the bags and boxes of beading supplies again today. This time, I hit the mother load!

I am so excited! I found a copper colored crystal that I knew I had, but couldn't find. I found some small black daggers with a kind of peacock finish on one side that I had forgotten I had. I found the bag of beads I had put aside to make a bracelet or necklace for a friend, some short cut bugle beads I had forgotten about, some beautiful marcasite (I think that's what it's called) beads that I thought I had already used, more colors of Swarovsky crystals, some beads they used to call miracle beads (they look different at different angles), and a pair of earrings I made about 8 years ago.  I found a lot more than this, but this will be enough to keep me busy for a little while, I am sure.

I am going to take the earrings apart and redo them. I strung them on wire and they are really stiff. So, I am going to restring them on the fishing line I now use. Then, I am going to take the same beads in turquoise and gold seed beads and make another pair the opposite of the ones shown.

WooooHoooo! Mama hit the mother load this morning!.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Glad you found some of your "lost" beads. I think it's time I cleared off my mats and did some straightening up. I have a whole room to myself and I still can't find things I know "I just saw a few days ago". Post pics of your pretties when you're finished.

    ReplyDelete